Sustainability Professionals Members Network
Meet other sustainability professionals across Canada to learn from and collaborate with on meaningful organizational change.
Learn about, practice, share and develop your transition leadership capacities with other sustainability professionals as you lead organizational change efforts towards a low-carbon, socially-inclusive future in Canada.
Join ASI’s Sustainability Professionals Members Network to:
Foster collaboration across sectors and career stages
Share resources and opportunities among peers
Enhance sustainability leadership-focused skill sets
Learn promising practices for enacting sustainable change
Build community around climate action
Join the waitlist and be the first to know when we launch the Members Network this summer!
ASI’s Sustainability Professionals Members Network fills the need for a dedicated space for sustainability professionals to find support to lead their organizations through the transition towards a low-carbon, socially-inclusive future.
ASI’s Members Network provides a unique focus on building leadership skills and capacities. We are cultivating a shared space where professionals leading efforts in climate action and sustainability can come together to…
- Build supportive relationships and collaborations to exchange knowledge, lessons, and stories to inspire and strengthen your personal resilience in sustainability work
- Discover diverse perspectives, roles, and lived experiences that help us develop creative, holistic solutions to address complex, intersecting challenges
- Share promising organizational change management practices so that we don’t have to build our sustainability solutions from scratch
Join our ASI Members Network today and become part of a diverse community of sustainability professionals across Canada, collaborating to support the transition to a low-carbon, socially-inclusive future.
“We cannot, we must not, go it alone. To focus only on what we can do as individuals, instead of what we can do together, will mean failure…
Indeed, building community around solutions is the most important thing.”
Get access to cross-sectoral, multi-generational, pan-Canadian networking aimed at advancing sustainability and climate change solutions.
- Networking & knowledge sharing events hosted by ASI
- Member directory
- Online discussion platform
- Early or expanded access to curated resources
- Potential opportunities to contribute to ASI research
- And more!
- Build your capacity to enact change in your organization: Focus on leadership capacity building and change management (beyond technical tools).
- Be part of a supportive community: we are stronger, together: Receive support, mentorship, ideas, examples, and opportunities for collaboration.
- Find peers across sectors, disciplines, and perspectives: Network with others without the costs of travel! Find new perspectives on shared challenges.
- Enhance your organization’s impact: Increase your reach and impact through participation in the network’s events and platforms.
- Improve talent retention: Provide spaces for key employees to receive support and inspiration.
- Reduce risk & cost to achieve organizational priorities: Learn from each others’ promising practices, and spark collaboration and partnerships.
ASI strives to build and host inclusive spaces to ensure individuals who want to participate are given the chance to do so.
The Members Network offers an affordable, annual paid membership for individuals working in Sustainability, Climate Action, Transition, and related fields.
Annual Membership Pricing
You have no access to professional development budgets and limited personal funds.
You have very limited access to professional development budgets and limited personal funds.
You have limited or inconsistent access to professional development and/or personal funds.
You have access to sufficient professional development budgets and/or personal funds.
You have abundant access to professional development budgets or funds to support your membership, and wish to invest that in the development of the network.
*Where minimum membership fees are a barrier to entry, ASI offers scholarships by application. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and offered as sponsorship is available. Apply here.